The training program is designed to give participants the skills & knowledge to gain a competitive advantage in starting / enhancing a career in software testing. Participants receive up-to-date training in multiple areas in Software Testing and a thorough understanding of real-world projects. Successful completion of this program leads to placement assistance and participation in campus placements at Advanta.
Any graduate with working knowledge of computers can pursue a career in software testing.
This course is intended for any graduate.
No prior experience is presumed.
This class is 70% hands-on, 30% lecture.
Software Needed on Each Student PC
Windows Server 2003 or 2008, Windows XP Professional, with at least 1GB RAM
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Familiar with SDLC process
- Familiar with STLC process.
- Develop Test Cases, Test data.
- Execute tests & record results.
- Report & track defects.
- Functional test automation with QTP.
- Automation test script design using VB Scripting.
- Test management with Quality Center.
- Performance Testing with LoadRunner.
All students will receive:
More than 500 pages of fully-illustrated courseware