C#,VB.net,ASP.NET 4.0 Training Overview
Enterprise ASP.NET 4.0 training teaches attendees how to build Windows and web-based enterprise applications using .NET 4.0 and C# 2010.
NET 4.0 Training Prerequisites
This is designed to be very elaborative course for starters/Fresher with minimum basic knowledge of programming. All the Object oriented concepts will be thought from basic. Hence anybody can attend the course..
This.NET 4.0 training class is 70% hands-on, 30% lecture, with the longest lecture segments lasting for 40 minutes.
.NET 4.0 Training Materials
All attendees receive comprehensive courseware and a related textbook OR CD.
Software Needed on Each Student PC
Windows XP, Vista, or 7 with at least 2GB RAM (3GB or more recommended if running Vista or 7)
Visual Studio 2010, including all documentation
SQL Server 2008 Express (installed as an option with Visual Studio 2010)
.NET 4.0 Training Objective
- Gain a thorough understanding of the philosophy and architecture of Web applications using .NET 4.0
- Acquire a working knowledge of Web, Windows application development and Services using Visual Studio 2010
- Optimize an .NET application using configuration, security, and caching
- Access databases using ADO.NET and LINQ
- Use newer features in ASP.NET
- Implement rich client applications using ASP.NET AJAX
- Create Web applications using the Model-View-Controller design pattern